Friday, September 23, 2011

Found On The Road, Part Four (or more)

When I worked in Admissions, there was a co-worker who no one liked. And I do mean no one. Of course, we were a very immature staff, but I still believe that if we all got together again, we still would find her to be universally disliked.

One of the (many) things she did was order flowers for herself, have them delivered to the office, and say they were from some new boyfriend. It's amazing none of us needed surgery from so much eye rolling at her antics.

Now that I work at home, I don't have boss or coworker issues. And I like that. If I want to order flowers for myself, I won't fool myself or anyone else.

But something was recently delivered to the door of my business. It's something I often find "gifted" to me by one of my cats on the back porch. Apparently some cat decided I needed to impress those dogs in the kennel.
"No take backs!"
But back to my recent adventure of walking dogs and subsequent findings.
That's right, Ladies and Gentlemen, for the first time in Bitter Train history, a dead mouse and a toilet in the same blogpost.

Don't despair, there's more.
First, I passed a crushed up empty plastic water bottle. No big deal, right? Then I found this:
Okay, so Tilly found it first. A mysterious pack of pills, with the name of the person to whom it was prescribed (note fancy grammar)was ripped away. Hmmmm....

Then, I found this:
Only one pill was missing. The rest, tossed aside.

It is mysterious.

No comments:

Post a Comment