Monday, July 20, 2009

My Razor, My Hero




If you were a betting man, which razor would you put your money on to effectively shave my legs? Sure, that sleek fancy number has its appeal. But, strong and steady wins the race and the trusty plain blue Bic did all the heavy lifting itself. And just how heavy was it? Let's put it this way, I think I stopped shaving my legs after I moved into my home. That was 1995. I asked my husband, "hey, I hate shaving my legs. Mind if I quit?" He said no and that was that.




I don't want to cave to peer pressure, but it's true that there is some appeal to the opposite sex of a smooth leg. Perhaps it appears I've sold out to The Man. And I'm ok with that. I mean, have you seen The Man? He's cute.




And after your done checking out Sue's ass, check out my gams (blurry as they are).

No comments:

Post a Comment