Monday, April 18, 2011

What Makes You Itch?

Last week, I was outside enjoying a somewhat pleasant day. Of course, it did not last long. At least there was a little time to walk the dogs around the pond and enjoy the great outdoors. I even hung laundry outside in a great sign that Spring is surely here and I am still a total tightwad.

Later, my right leg was itching terribly with the added effect of some tingling. Just what was going on? Finally, I located the culprit:

A bully wooly bully. Apparently it came out from hibernation and decided my pant leg was a logical place to scale. As a result of me walking around and doing my normal routine, the bully began to bite, rub, sting, drill poison in my veins - whatever it was doing - it hurt!

It's really not a fair deal since I spend a lot of time and concentration trying to avoid running these little creatures over every fall as they scurry across the roads. If I'd known they were mini furry killers I'd be much less careful.

Then, there's the little item in my mailbox today. If it had not been in a cheerful envelope, then surely I would have simply left it in the mailbox forever. I would probably have had to move.

It's so horrifying I don't know what to do. In fact, I don't know how to get it out of my house. I may have to move.

Thanks, Trina, for one of the most frightening birthday gifts I've ever received.

1 comment:

  1. I so love this gift! I mean, how often does one get a stuff dog w/ crazy hair . . . in a pair of Daisy Dukes!

    I so needed this laugh.

    ReplyDelete