Thursday, October 11, 2012

Why It's Fun Being Me

1. This evening I spent a fair amount of time looking through the house for my phone. I even called it from my land line. Nothing. I looked in the bed since the last call I got woke me from a very nice nap, but it wasn't there.

I didn't panic. What are the odds of someone breaking into my house and only stealing my phone. Especially when I was in the house.

It was on the charger.

2. On Yahoo I saw this headline: Beano Cook dies.

Honest to goodness--- I thought that someone who was cooking with Beano had died as a result of using too much of the over the counter medicine in a recipe. Turns out he was a football player. He must have been bummed to be named for an anti-gas medicine.

3. Tomorrow Lynne and I are going out for pumpkin pancakes. 'Nuff said.

Don't be jealousy!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you found your phone, glad to hear that Beano was not the culprit in someone's demise, Doubly glad that you and Lynne were going out for pumpkin pancakes -- will you have some beano before you go? Pun intended... I do have the jealousy! xx

    ReplyDelete